BACK IN STOCK before end of Jan - prepping discs now...
Introducing the NEW Limited Edition 18" FLAT White Mesa Disc
The 18" Mesa run features a new 1 1/2" formed rim around the discada and is a favorite!
- Beautiful handcrafted handles providing a secure and safe place to move your cooking plow disc, maneuver while cooking and carry it as well.
- Comes with the traditional style heavy duty handle.
- Brand new big 18" totally flat Plow Grilling Disk with a 1 1/2" rim
- Has a smooth flat bottom and works on just about ANY burner
- We thoroughly prep and clean the disk so you don't have to
- We also provide the disk with its first deep seasoning and firing (It is READY TO USE when you receive it)
- 18" diameter and totally flat
- Weighs in at a hefty 16 pounds so be SURE you can handle this beast
- Handles providing a secure and safe place to maneuver while cooking and carry it as well
- Rim is formed and NOT welded. No welds to interfere with the cooking surface!
This disc was named after our favorite MTB trail outside of Albuquerque - White Mesa Bike Trail. This trail was developed with mountain biking in mind and is sure to please. Fast sections of singletrack follow the ridge lines, descents take in fun terrain, and beautiful rocky desert scenery is everywhere you turn. While much of the trail is not too technical, it's narrow enough to hold your attention. Check it out at - White Mesa Trail and here for some awesome pictures.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is going to be a gift and I am sure they will enjoy using it. Customer service is terrific. MW
I already have a complete Southwest Disc 22” setup (burner, disc, lid, trivet, cover, plus I added a bottom grate for baking/steaming and a wind guard). When I first saw the Mesa flat bottom disc I knew I would get it when available to have more flat area for things like eggs & pancakes. The rim will help since I have a tendency to over fill. After emailing David, I ordered it with detachable legs (like the Roswell) so I can use it over a fire as well. Also got a different colored Mountain Ridge cover to make it easy to tell the discs apart on the wall. Got it and unboxed today, looks great, just like the picture, solid construction, nice first seasoning, legs fit nicely in cover. Well packaged & protected during shipment. I can't wait to use it this weekend, but may not be able to wait that long! Great products, great customer service!