Discada (Small) Plow Disc Burner
- Heavy Duty 12" high ultra-portable Propane Outdoor Disc Cooker Burner
- Works perfect with all of our Discada Grill Discs
- Use on the ground, in the bed of your pick-up, picnic and patio tables and more....
- 54,000 BTU Cast Burner
- Recessed Top Ring and Large Bottom Ring for Extra Safety and Stability
- Great for Discada Plow Disk Cookers
- Can be used with an aluminum Stock Pot (up to a 32 Qt) for Frying, Boiling, and Beer Brewing
- Flame Protective Windguard
- Listed LP Hose and Flame Regulator with Type 1 Connection Included
- Deep Fry Thermometer included.
- CSA Design Certified (Imported)
- Shipping Weight 19lbs - This item ships seperately if a plow disc is ordered
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
After my plow disc arrived, it became clear that I wasn’t going to be using it indoors, and I wanted to get more use out of it than on fires I made outside. So I ordered the Discada Plow Disc Burner, which arrived about a week ago. It is very sturdy and light weight, easily packable for trips I take with my trailer, which I hope to resume soon. The 22” disc fits perfectly on top of the steel circle mounted on top of the burner. The supplied regulator is easily adjustable from simmering flames to something similar to the exhaust from a space rocket. In addition to that, what I appreciate so much is the ability to easily increase the seasoned zone on the plow disc from the relatively small pre-seasoned area to a much larger diameter. The disc can be moved easily from the normal cooking position to positions where areas of the disc away from the center of the disc are exposed to the flame. The disc is self-supported by the frame of the burner (sort of, but be careful!) when it is moved off-center enough to expand the seasoned area by easily twice the diameter provided. One could season even further out toward the edge than that by supporting the disc with a well-gloved hand, but for now I am satisfied with the area I could season by slowly moving the disc around on the framework that is attached to the burner. This burner is a great addition to the disc, and I’m so happy I decided to buy it!
Well built , easy to use. Perfect size for camping.
Along with our solid and sturdy cooking base, we purchased a 22" cooking disc. We could not be happier! Wish I had purchased both years ago! David provided excellent and seamless customer service - from order confirmation to shipping the day of the order to tracking information - I wish all business transactions were as great as this was. Very well done. Thank you, I will be back for a 24" disc. very soon. Lynda
the set-up was easy. I wish it had another 10" of hose.for the height of cooking stand, tank is about 2 ft. away. worked great the couple of times I've used it.
Just bought the discada burner, I love it, nice even flame, perfect size for the backyard, or camping, I also like the quality welding on it. I don't think I'll need to cook in the house anymore, I think I'll make some hot wings tonight,