New and based on the shape of our 22" Discs - This is the largest disc available at 24 inches!
The shape is the same as our 22" discs just BIGGER!!
This 24" discada/disco cooking disc features your choice of handles - Angel Fire (1/2" Circle), Santa Fe (Horse Shoes), BBQ Springer (Springs) or the Trinity (1/2" Oval) handles.
We named this one after the Pecos River.
- Huge 24" diameter (Same easy slope as our 22" Discs with a 3" rise from the center)
- This will hold a lot of food!!
- Weighs in at a hefty 26 pounds
- Handles providing a secure and safe place to maneuver while cooking and carry it as well
- We thoroughly prep and clean the disk so you don't have to
- We provide the disk with its first deep seasoning and firing
(It is READY TO USE when you receive it)
The Pecos River, famous in the folklore of the frontier, flows out of the Pecos Wilderness, through rugged granite canyons and waterfalls, and passes small, high-mountain meadows. The wild and scenic river corridor has been a popular recreation setting for many decades. Its popularity continues to increase because it provides a cool, forested environment and waterway within the arid southwest; it also offers beautiful scenery and high-quality fishing. Some of the most popular recreation activities are hiking, camping, backpacking, hunting and fishing. The wild segment is entirely in the Pecos Wilderness and provides opportunities for remote, primitive activities. The recreational segment is located along State Highway 63 and offers a range of day and overnight activities from Terrero to Cowles.