The Discada Height Adjustable Burner is an innovative way to take your discada experience to new levels. From relaxing at home on the patio to camping, RV'ing, hunting or at the deer lease and more - this plow disc burner has everything you'll need to create stunning meals with the quality and function you desire. The plow disc burner has removable legs that are fully adjustable, so you have maximum portability to cook and best of all - NO more leaning over to fix your meals!
This burner beats out the competition by way of:
- A fuel saving and clean burning revolution burner
- Full leg adjustability from 18 inches to 26 inches with an overall 30 inch burner height --perfect for the short or tall grill master.
- Capable of using all of our discs, discos, discadas, skillets and even aluminum stock pots up to 36 quarts
- Lower legs adjust down for larger stock pots or using on a table with the disc
- Removable legs make for easier storage under the burner with the carrying handle
- Comes with the high pressure regulator
- These patented burners are the latest hot cooking option and an innovative way to create meals
- Patented 65,000 BTU burners burn 75 percent cleaner than CSA standards
For outdoor use only (Imported)
To maximize your disc cooking experience, visit the full featured Southwest Disk Recipes page complete with tasty meal ideas you can create on your discada.
**This is for the Burner only **discs are separate**
138 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great product, ver well thought out in design and construction
Have used hand full of times and it’s great & quality seems to be just perfect.
It is exactly what I wanted. The heat distribution is outstanding.
We have a small snow peak that takes the tiny cans, I ws looking at a few other setups like the firedisc and the one from Rtic and the Scottle. I chose this one because I wanted something I can use at home and take with us when we go camping. It sets up quickly and the only down side is the legs are short. If the legs got out to 36 inches it would have been 5 starts. but other than that the Kahuna XL is great. I have no buyers remorse.
Sturdy , very strong flame , I like it
took apart to the clean out the orifice it started work fine
Setup was intuitive. Pleased with the sturdy design. Look forward to using once the Pecos disk model is restocked.
Like everything Soutwest Disk sells, this was affordable and high quality. Very strong flame, lightweight, portable for camping, etc. Be warned this is a shorter burner, even with the legs extended. Might not be a top choice if you're really tall or cook on it multiple times per week. For my needs (camping), it's awesome.
The burner is very quiet and heats the 18" disk very quickly. It's very sturdy and with the legs removed it can fit into a small space in our small RV. There's no wind guard but with some aluminum foil that's an easy fix. Our order was processed very quickly. All and all we're very happy with our purchase.