The Discada Height Adjustable Burner is an innovative way to take your discada experience to new levels. From relaxing at home on the patio to camping, RV'ing, hunting or at the deer lease and more - this plow disc burner has everything you'll need to create stunning meals with the quality and function you desire. The plow disc burner has removable legs that are fully adjustable, so you have maximum portability to cook and best of all - NO more leaning over to fix your meals!
This burner beats out the competition by way of:
- A fuel saving and clean burning revolution burner
- Full leg adjustability from 18 inches to 26 inches with an overall 30 inch burner height --perfect for the short or tall grill master.
- Capable of using all of our discs, discos, discadas, skillets and even aluminum stock pots up to 36 quarts
- Lower legs adjust down for larger stock pots or using on a table with the disc
- Removable legs make for easier storage under the burner with the carrying handle
- Comes with the high pressure regulator
- These patented burners are the latest hot cooking option and an innovative way to create meals
- Patented 65,000 BTU burners burn 75 percent cleaner than CSA standards
$99.99 (MFG price) and for outdoor use only (Imported)
To maximize your disc cooking experience, visit the full featured Southwest Disk Recipes page complete with tasty meal ideas you can create on your discada.
**This is for the Burner only **discs are separate**
125 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
So I bought the burner along with a 22” disc. Got to use it for the first time last night. Worked great, really nice too compared to some of the other portable ones. Was easy to set up and adjust. Has a nice fire to it. Not bad to break down.
Bought this one as a gift but I have one that I bought years ago still works great!
Great, which it was taller
Works great for 18” disc
Nice built product. Nice adjustable and powerful burner. Perfect for these discs and breaks down in seconds for camping and hunting when you need portability.
We cooked on this thing all weekend over while camping for Halloween. Had a ball. Unit is pretty easy to figure out and cooks great stir fry and fish tacos.
I shopped around for a burner, and for the price and what you get, hands down this is a great deal. When they say high heat, they really mean HIGH heat. Regulating the flame is easy with the thumb knob on the gas line. Keeping it down low is all you need for most cooking. But if you want surface of the sun heat, just turn it up! The unit is durable and the legs come off for easy storage with no effort. I purchased a round BBq grill cover to cover mine while it sits unused on the patio. Works great.
This thing is totally awesome. The best I have found. The burner gets super hot unlike most burners you buy. You won't be disappointed.
The only thing I don't like about the burner is it's not tall enough.