The Portable Discada Height Adjustable Burner is an innovative way to take your discada experience to new levels. From relaxing at home on the patio to camping, RV'ing, hunting or at the deer lease and more - this plow disc burner has everything you'll need to create stunning meals with the quality and function you desire. The plow disc burner has removable legs that are fully adjustable, so you have maximum portability to cook and best of all - NO more leaning over to fix your meals!
This burner beats out the competition by way of:
- A fuel saving and clean burning revolution burner
- Full leg adjustability from 18 inches to 26 inches with an overall 30 inch burner height --perfect for the short or tall grill master.
- Capable of using all of our discs, discos, discadas, skillets and even aluminum stock pots up to 36 quarts
- Lower legs adjust down for larger stock pots or using on a table with the disc
- Removable legs make for easier storage under the burner with the carrying handle
- Comes with the high pressure regulator
- These patented burners are the latest hot cooking option and an innovative way to create meals
- Patented 65,000 BTU burners burn 75 percent cleaner than CSA standards
For outdoor use only (Imported)
To maximize your disc cooking experience, visit the full featured Southwest Disk Recipes page complete with tasty meal ideas you can create on your discada.
**This is for the Burner only **discs are separate**
171 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is by far the best portable burner i have ever bought. Holds the weight of the 24” moab, legs are adjustable, sets up in a minute or two. Legs come off and are stored flat making it great for travel. Would highly recommend this along with a disc. Far better quality than the competitors and at a far better price.
We originally used a different burner for the disk (one we had previously) and I didn't like how the disk sat so close to the flames. We ordered this burner and could not be happier. Assembly wasn't do difficult and I've used this burner and our Roswell disk numerous times.
I looked at several alternatives, even considering welding up my own.....Glad I didn't, this one works great.
Best burner. Not to high and perfect level
Love this product --- as a Pitmaster, while smoking and BBQing I am able to create some great appetizers and fun to work with. just love it
The burner performs very well and has an outdoor rugged look, which I like.
I purchased this as an alternative to the much more expensive discada marketed to campers. Very portable and gets crazy hot. Look forward to years of use with this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_rgiUFD2bI
My husband wanted a burner that he wouldn't have to bend down so much to cook. This was perfect. We both loved to use with his disc that I purchased for him for Christmas.
This burner works great on my 24" Rio Grande, the heat is easy to regulate, very sturdy and folds up quite small for transportation and storage. I gave it 4 stars because it doesn't have an integrated ignighter requiring you to bring a long stem BBQ lighter with you everywhere you go. But $14 on Amazon and 20 minutes of tinkering I added one myself.